EICR: Electrical Inspection Condition Report
If you're buying a new home, or just want an assessment of the circuits and electrics in your current property, we can visit to produce an Electrical Installation Condition Report (EICR).
Landlords are also required by law to ensure that the electrical installation is safe when tenants move in and maintained in a safe condition throughout its duration. If the property is a House with Multiple Occupation (HMO) then a periodic inspection is required every 5 years.
We will spend 2-3 hours at the property, depending on its size, and produce an EICR. We will also provide a quote for any remedial work to bring any installation faults or unsatisfactory items to satisfactory. We can then issue a satisfactory EICR.
All of our Fixington electricians are electrically competent, and registered with a Government-accredited competent person scheme such as NICEIC, STROMA or ELECSA. Only electrically competent electricians can issue condition reports.
Our fixed price is £0 in Glasgow, which would cover all labour and work required for the job. We charge extra if we need any parts, but you'll always be advised of this before the visit, or during the visit to your property
- Price for qualified, insured and reviewed Electrician
- Includes 12-month guarantee on work completed
- Includes VAT when applicable
- Includes free 2-hour cancellation before visit
- Includes travel costs for your visit
You should know...
- If the electrician is not able to complete the EICR due to the condition of the system a standard charge of one hours labour will be payable instead, but will still quote for remedial work.
- Parts/materials or new fittings aren't included but can be arranged with the Electrician when required
- A parking charge may be required if free parking not available at property
You can book our Electricians for any problem or new installation. They work fast, take care during the work, and are fully vetted by us.
Our vetting process for Electricians.
How do we calculate estimated prices?
We've completed thousands of jobs through Fixington and understand how long certain jobs take to complete
Our network of vetted & independent electricians covers the whole of the UK, and we can assess and average different charging rates
We offer the best price we can with no high national rates or sneaky super-high half-hourly rates.
Want to check out our electrical team? Find Electricians near me in Glasgow.