Install an additional power socket
Sockets are organised in rings, and it is possible to add a new socket as a 'spur' off an existing ring. Adding a new socket immediately adjacent to an existing socket is quite simple as the wiring can be hidden behind the socket itself. If the cable run is a bit longer, then you can either have the cables concealed behind conduit mounted on the surface of the wall (simple, but somewhat unsightly) or hidden in the wall (requires redecoration afterwards). Your electrician can advise you of the best solution for what you would like to achieve.
Our fixed price is £0 in Brierley Hill, which would cover all labour and work required for the job. We charge extra if we need any parts, but you'll always be advised of this before the visit, or during the visit to your property
- Price for qualified, insured and reviewed Electrician
- Includes 12-month guarantee on work completed
- Includes VAT when applicable
- Includes free 2-hour cancellation before visit
- Includes travel costs for your visit
You should know...
- Parts/materials or new fittings aren't included but can be arranged with the Electrician when required
- A parking charge may be required if free parking not available at property
You can book our Electricians for any problem or new installation. They work fast, take care during the work, and are fully vetted by us.
Our vetting process for Electricians.
How do we calculate estimated prices?
We've completed thousands of jobs through Fixington and understand how long certain jobs take to complete
Our network of vetted & independent electricians covers the whole of the UK, and we can assess and average different charging rates
We offer the best price we can with no high national rates or sneaky super-high half-hourly rates.
Want to check out our electrical team? Find Electricians near me in Brierley Hill.