When you have no power, your consumer unit / fusebox is continuously tripping, or if there's an electrical danger in your home, then booking an electrician as soon as possible is a good idea.
We offer a range of days and times to visit, and take out of hours and emergency bookings over the phone
Our fixed price is £0 in Brierley Hill, which would cover all labour and work required for the job. We charge extra if we need any parts, but you'll always be advised of this before the visit, or during the visit to your property
- Price for qualified, insured and reviewed Electrician
- Includes 12-month guarantee on work completed
- Includes VAT when applicable
- Includes free 2-hour cancellation before visit
- Includes travel costs for your visit
You should know...
- Parts/materials or new fittings aren't included but can be arranged with the Electrician when required
- A parking charge may be required if free parking not available at property
You can book our Electricians for any problem or new installation. They work fast, take care during the work, and are fully vetted by us.
Our vetting process for Electricians.
How do we calculate estimated prices?
We've completed thousands of jobs through Fixington and understand how long certain jobs take to complete
Our network of vetted & independent electricians covers the whole of the UK, and we can assess and average different charging rates
We offer the best price we can with no high national rates or sneaky super-high half-hourly rates.
Want to check out our electrical team? Find Electricians near me in Brierley Hill.