Move a light switch
Your electrician can relocate a lightswitch within the same room, or on the other side of the same wall. Bear in mind that cables need to run from the light to the position of the new lightswitch, so this work could require a lot of redecorating. It is sometimes possible to run cables inside plasterboard walls without opening up the wall, but more often than not your electrician will need to cut a channel in the wall in which to run the cables. That will then need plastering and repainting afterwards.Your electrician will discuss with you what you want doing and give you a firm estimate before he starts work.
Our fixed price is £0 in Stevenage, which would cover all labour and work required for the job. We charge extra if we need any parts, but you'll always be advised of this before the visit, or during the visit to your property
- Price for qualified, insured and reviewed Electrician
- Includes 12-month guarantee on work completed
- Includes VAT when applicable
- Includes free 2-hour cancellation before visit
- Includes travel costs for your visit
You should know...
- Parts/materials or new fittings aren't included but can be arranged with the Electrician when required
- A parking charge may be required if free parking not available at property
You can book our Electricians for any problem or new installation. They work fast, take care during the work, and are fully vetted by us.
Our vetting process for Electricians.
How do we calculate estimated prices?
We've completed thousands of jobs through Fixington and understand how long certain jobs take to complete
Our network of vetted & independent electricians covers the whole of the UK, and we can assess and average different charging rates
We offer the best price we can with no high national rates or sneaky super-high half-hourly rates.
Want to check out our electrical team? Find Electricians near me in Stevenage.